NSSE Research at Assessment Institute
If you’ll be attending the annual Assessment Institute this year, be sure to add presentations by NSSE and FSSE researchers to your conference agenda. Find the preliminary program here, and presentation information below. #indyai18
- BrckaLorenz, A., T. Nelson Laird, K. Fassett. “Using a typology of faculty to assess undergraduate education and plan for faculty development.” Room: Tennessee at 1:45 – 2:45pm.
- Kinzie, J., & A. McCormick. “Assessing for diversity: evidence from NSSE’s Inclusiveness and Engagement with Diversity and Global Learning modules.” Room: Marriott 1 at 1:45 – 2:45pm.
- Rhodes, T., J. Kinzie. “The VALUE of learning.” Room: Indiana Ballroom F at 4:30 – 5:30pm.
- Ribera, A., K. Fassett, J. Strickland, & A. BrckaLorenz. “Assessing faculty experiences teaching a flipped course.” Room: Tennessee at 4:30 – 5:30pm.
- L. M. Rocconi, B. Berry, A. Dumford. “Examining the meaning of vague quantifiers in assessment surveys: How often is ‘often?’” Room: Marriott 3 at 7:30 – 7:50am.
- Priddie, C., S. Silberstein, & A. BrckaLorenz. “Support by any other name: disaggregating supportive environments for faculty.” Room: Indiana Ballroom F at 9:30 – 10:30am.
- W. Sidle. “Using NSSE data to understand first-year student retention.” 2:45 – 3:45pm.
- L. Dorime-Williams & M. Williams. “Intentionality in assessment: using institutional data to support minoritized student persistence and success.” Room: California at 4 – 5pm.